A leading brand of consumer products, Apple Inc. has a vibrant ecosystem full of consumer products. The Apple Pay payment standard has been in development since 2014, making payment easier for anybody with an iOS device.
The industry has embraced it and added it to their list of priorities, but there is still a long way to go. As a result, we are left with the following question:
Does Sonic use the Apple Pay platform or not?
To the best of our ability, we have covered all your queries in this article.
Does Sonic Drive-In Take Apple Pay?
The payment platform is coming to Sonic on 2 November 2019, and Sonic already supports Apple Pay. Customers who make purchases with Apple Pay are eligible for discounts and launch offers from Sonic. Drive-in chains benefit most from Apple Pay because it allows for fast and convenient transactions.
How to Use Apple Pay at Sonic Drive-In?
The process to use Apple Pay at Sonic is fairly straightforward-
- With all the products you wish to purchase, go to the check-out counter.
- Using Face ID/Touch ID, access your Apple device and confirm your identity.
- At the check-out counter, select the card you wish to use
- In every Sonic store, there will be a contactless reader that will automatically scan for purchases.
Can I get Cashback While Using Apple Pay at Sonic?
You will be eligible for cashbacks from Apple if you use the Apple Pay Card. As long as you transact, you will receive cashback regardless of how many times you do so. Every transaction can earn you up to 3% cashback. You can find Apple’s exact terms and conditions on their website.
Customers who use the Apple Pay Card typically receive cashback on their purchases. The official Apple Website allows you to check your eligibility. Regular shoppers will benefit from using the Apple Pay Card since they will receive cash back with every purchase. As a result, you can save a lot of money in the long run.
Benefits of using Apple Pay at Sonic Drive-In
In order to make transactions effortless for customers, Apple and Sonic have been collaborating.
- Apple Pay users can take advantage of discounts by adding their debit cards for savings and convenience.
- There is no need to carry too many credit cards when you can use Apple Pay. It is highly secure.
- By eliminating cash dependency and speeding up checkout lines, Apple Pay significantly reduces the amount of time they spend in line.
- Using Apple Pay, you can make a one-click payment.
Other Payment Options at Sonic Drive-In
You can use Debit/Credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express), Cash, Google Pay, and Sonic Gift cards at any local store.
This concludes our article on using Apple Pay at Sonic Drive-In. Digital wallets have made Sonic transactions easier and more secure.
Take advantage of Apple Pay whenever possible, as it is becoming more popular! Apple Pay is your one-stop wallet that lets you make purchases without cash or cards. Always carry a secondary payment option with you, or call them up in advance and confirm.