There are a lot of Android and iOS applications that will allow you to get a live feed from your security camera. One of such applications is IP Pro 3. IP Pro 3 is available for smartphones and it is pretty popular amongst the users for its performance and results. Unfortunately, this application was never designed for the Windows operating system. But, there is a method by which you can download IP Pro3 for windows. You can install Android applications on your Windows computer. Make sure you read the article completely before moving on to the steps.
You are going to learn how to get ip pro3 for windows pc.
So let’s get started…
What is IP Pro 3?
IP Pro 3 is a smartphone application that allows connecting your camera directly to their official servers and then using your account credentials on your smartphone to directly stream the live feed from the camera. There is only one prerequisite of this system that is a high speed stable internet connection on your camera as well as your smartphone. IP Pro 3 is a pretty light mobile application that is essential for advanced home monitoring. If you look at the Google play store downloads and reviews, it has crossed over 500000+ downloads and has an average of 4.5 star rating. By this assuring stats, you can get an idea about how good the application really is.
There are few significant features of IP Pro 3 such as:
- Motion detection to warn you about sudden movements
- Night vision to have clear sight in the night
- Access camera streams from anywhere
- “Zoom in” feature that will allow you to zoom at certain areas of interests
- High definition stream with no quality loss over streaming
- Can be connected locally via mobile hotspot to router without internet
IP Pro 3 for Windows
Looking at all of the exciting features available with IP Pro 3, you might want to install it on your Windows desktop or laptop. There are a few extra advantages that can be availed by using IP Pro 3 on PC. To give an instance, you can use your high definition monitor to take a closer look at the footage that is difficult to look at a smartphone. Also, you can install a high capacity drive on your computer dedicated to keeping a record of your camera that is not possible on a smartphone storage. There are many more reasons why one must need to install IP Pro 3 on WIndows. To have ip pro download for windows, read the steps provided below.
How To Download IP Pro 3 for Windows & MAC for Free?
As mentioned before, you will have to download an Android emulator to run IP Pro 3 on your Windows PC or laptop. As “Nox player” is one of the most renowned Android emulators available on the market, we will suggest you use that for IP Pro 3. Here’s how to download and install the Nox player:
1. First, you will have to download the official Nox player application from their website. To do that, visit https://www.bignox.com/.
2. After that, click on the “Download” button to download the Nox player on your PC.
3. After the download has been completed, click on the “Install” button. This will install the program on your PC.
4. Now, wait patiently until the installation is completed.
5. Once the installation is completed, click the “Start” button to run the emulator.
6. Now, you will see a smartphone like interface on your system. Here, you can see the “App Center” option. Click on it to open the Google Play Store.
7. Log in with your Google account to proceed forward.
8. Now, search for “IP Pro 3” on the play store.
9. You will find IP Pro at the top result. Click on the “Install” button to install IP Pro 3 on your PC.
10. Once it has been downloaded, you can configure and IP Pro 3 on your PC just like your smartphone.
This article was about ip pro for windows free download. If you loved it and have any suggestion or query, please do let us know via your comment below.