Are you facing recaptcha problem and searching for How To Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search? You are at the right place and you will get the detailed information and solutions to fix the issue with simple solutions and steps. reCAPTCHA is the automated test for differentiating automated bots and humans basing on the response they get from the inputs. In simple words, reCAPTCHA is the Google services of spam protection. The Google reCAPTCHA gives you the simple tasks like rewrite the given text, to listen to the audio and write in the field what you hear and have to select images according to the given hint. Continue to know more about reCAPTCHA and solutions to Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search.
Tips For Entering reCAPTCHA
- If you get an audio as recaptcha, in case the audio doesn’t play, click on the download option and enter the text that you hear.
- You can press R key from the keyboard in the input text box to replay audio from starting.
- If the audio is not perfect to understand, click on refresh button to get a new audio. The refresh button is available for images and text too.
- There is an expiry time for reCAPTCHA verification, so within a short time you have to complete it.
- For text reCAPTCHA there will be an option for audio, you can listen to the audio for easy understanding of written test and type it as it is to proceed further.
About Robot ReCAPTCHA in Google Search
Nowadays, separating automated robots and humans has become problem to search engine. To get out of this situation, Google has come up with a reCAPTCHA this works as a service for CAPTCHA spam protection. Google is offering this reCAPTCHA feature to protect from robots and provided at free of cost for webmasters. Otherwise, the server resources will be used by the digitalized robots and that will become a big issue. As the resources are for users and not for the automated robots.
The Google has introduced new API reCAPTCHA and made available at free of cost for website owners to protect their websites. Next, Google has developed reCAPTCHA that is invisible along with Android API and saved the resources from the automated robots. The invisible reCAPTCHA will not show the message I’m not a robot to the users. In real time, this is not happening and I’m not a robot message is shown to the users in some of the circumstances. When you enter some text and hit on the search button. You are asked to select the appropriate images according to the hint or have to up – tick the check box to confirm that you are a user and not automated robot. You have to continue to know more about How to solve CAPTCHA problem and how to bypass I’m not a robot captcha. We have also provided detail solutions on How to fix I’m not a robot and reCAPTCHA issue.
What is I’m Not A Robot CAPTCHA Clicker
When you are performing a keen search on Google and all of a sudden, you may get interrupted with I’m not a robot message that will make you really frustrated.
- The reCAPTCHA test sometimes may be simple, you have to up-tick the check box. Basing on the position of the click, Google permits you. Robots click exactly at the center of the box whereas the human will click at any position of the box. So, the Google CAPTCHA can identify the robots and humans, permits according to the input.
- In chrome, some of the instances the browser extensions for clicking the checkbox also doesn’t work effectively. It takes almost 3 to 5 times for seeing the search results.
- After selecting the images according to the hint, you have click on the verify button. If the selected images are perfect to hint it will proceed, if there are any images left over to select or still requires verification will be decided by Google and you will be moved further according to the decision.
- In some of the situations, if you have gone wrong many times with the reCAPTCHA, Google will stop and will show a sorry page. You have to wait for a while and try again later.
Causes Of I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Message
You can know the causes yourself, when you get the I’m not a robot reCAPTCHA, click on the given link of why did this happen?
http://sorry.google.com/sorry/ Go to this link and click on why did this happen?.
The reasons to get the I’m not a robot reCAPTCHA message are as follows:
- If the Google systems have detected unusual traffic from the network of your computer. There is a chance to get the reCAPTCHA message.
- When the Google detects automatic requests from the computer network which is a violation in Terms of service. This block will disappear shortly after stopping those requests.
- The traffic sent by malicious software, automated requests send by scripts, browser plug – ins. If you have any doubt regarding this operations, contact your network administrator as the other computer with same IP address is the culprit of this issue.
- In case of using advanced robots that are too quick in answering is also reason for the issue to get repeated reCAPTCHA. If you are using the spam robots and to avoid this repeated reCAPTCHA, you have to enter reCAPTCHA manually.
Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
There are no exact solutions to fix I’m not a robot reCAPTCHA issue in Google search. But, below we have given some of the worked solutions to help you in solving reCAPTCHA not working in chrome and i am not a robot problem. Not all the systems have the same solutions, so we are providing all the possible solutions that worked on various systems for your convenience. Try out all the solutions and we hope our work helped you to fix I’m not a robot reCAPTCHA issue in Google search.
1. Secure Wi-Fi Network
You might get the I’m not a robot reCAPTCHA issue in Google search due to sharing your Wi-Fi network. The other person who is using your Wi-Fi network may be sending automated traffic and so that Google is stopping searches for the entire network. You have to stop sharing your Wi-Fi network. In case, you are the only one using the Wi-Fi then some anonymous person is using your network. For more security change your password and don’t share it with anyone else. Some of the instances the problem with W-Fi causes the issues and this is the best option to Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search.
2. IP Address
To keep track on the suspicious IP addresses Google maintains databases publicly and are also maintained by few private companies. If Google finds any suspicious activities with a spam mark, Google will give you the reCAPTCHA message & stops you for the sake of verification.
Generally, ISPs (Internet service providers) uses large range of the dynamic IP addresses. To get a new IP address, disconnect the internet connection and reconnect it. Or you can wait for a while and again try searching to fix the issue.
- Reset your router or modem manually to get a new IP address. You can find the reset button for every router and modem. Press the appropriate reset button.
Follow below steps to Reset IP address on Windows:
- Go to start menu and search for command prompt. Right-click on it as shown in the figure and select run as administrator option.
- Now, a new window opens, enter below commands one after the other to reset IP address and network adapter. Type enter button after each command to execute them and after successful execution move on to the next command.
netsh winsock reset
netsh int ip reset
Follow Below steps to Reset IP address on Mac:
- Simultaneously press command + space bar from the keyboard. This opens the spotlight search, next go to system preferences.
- Here, click on network option and next choose your active Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, click on the lock symbol to make changes and to enable edit mode, you have to provide the administrator password.
- Navigate to advanced option and from the open window, click on TCP/IP tab.
- Here, click Renew DCHP lease to renew and release IP address. Finally, tap on the ok button to save changes.
3. Disable Proxy
Similar to VPN and ISP, proxy server also causes the trouble. Because through proxy server illegal activities can be identified. You should not use unreliable proxy server on browser to route traffic through it. Disable proxy is the primary solution for most of the network related issues and helps to Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search too. Follow below steps to disable proxy in your system.
- Click on the menu option in your Google chrome browser.
- Naviagte to settings option and select it.
- On the next screen, scroll down and click on advanced option.
- Under system category, you can see open proxy settings and click on it.
- A pop – up window opens, click on LAN settings.
- Remove the uptick for automatically detect settings and use a proxy server for your LAN options. Finally, click on ok button.
- Next, click on apply and ok buttons on the opened window of internet properties.
4. Use Public DNS Of Google
Your system DNS is one of the Network issue that also results in the robot reCAPTCHA. The DNS issue is due to the settings in your computer or issue with ISP or private DNS VPN. However, the corrupted DNS will not result in reCAPTCHA and that only slows down your connection. So, easy solution to fix the issue is to switch DNS to public DNS. In most of the situations switching DNS to public DNS of Google will workout to overcome connection problems of internet.
Follow below steps to setup public DNS of Google
- Click on start button, search for control panel, and open it.
- On the new window, select the network and internet option.
- Now, on the next screen select network and sharing center as shown in the figure.
- Here, select the change adapter settings option as shown in the figure.
- On the next screen, right – click on the network your system is connected to and select the properties option.
- Under networking, click on Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPV4) and select properties option.
- Next on the properties window, click on the option of use the following DNS server addresses. Give the details as 8 . 8 . 8 . 8 for preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server as 8 . 8 . 4 . 4. Finally, click on the OK button.
- Click on ok button on the opened window as shown in the figure.
Note: Hope that the issue I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search is fixed. If the solution doesn’t fix the issue then follow the above procedure, remove all the filled content, saved settings and continue to next solution.
5. Run Antivirus Scan
Virus or malware present in your system will send the automated traffic to the Google. The running antivirus scan in your system will Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search.
- If you have any installed antivirus software open it to run the scan. If your system doesn’t contain any installed antivirus software. Download and install antivirus software into your system.
- Next, open it to perform the complete system scan.
- After completion of scan, it shows the viruses, malware and errors present in the system. Click on the appropriate button to fix all the issues.
- Finally, restart your computer and now continue with your task. Hope this fixed your system issue.
6. Remove Or Disable Browser Extensions
Some of the Browser extensions will transfer automated traffic and that results in the issue. To avoid this problem, you have to disable or remove the extension according to the importance of the extension. Keep the extensions in enable position which are important, disable little less important extensions, and completely remove the unwanted extensions. This will mostly help to Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search, if the issue to due to the unwanted extensions that causing unusual traffic.
Here, follow the below process to disable or remove browser extensions of Google chrome.
- Go to the menu option of chrome and click on it as shown in the figure.
- Now, from the drop down list, select settings option.
- On the new tab, click on the menu with three horizontal lines option present at left – top corner of the window.
- Here, from the the list, select extensions option.
- Next, on the new tab, you can see all the extension in your chrome browser.
- Click on the toggle option to disable the extension.
- If you don’t require the extension and want to clear it completely. Click on remove option. After completion of the process, restart your computer and continue your work.
Note: Hope this solution helped to Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search. If it doesn’t fix the issue move on to the next solution. Most of the times any one given here may help you to fix the issue successfully.
7. Incognito Window
The incognito window will help you to Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search in some of the cases. As the incognito window will have a sign in option, you have to get into gmail even though you have logged into gmail in the normal window. This will give Google authentication that you are not a robot and hope this helps to fix the issue with ease.
Follow below steps to go to Incognito window and to sign – in gmail.
- Click on the menu button of Google chrome and select new incognito window as shown in the figure.
- Next, type Google.com on the given space for url field and click on enter button.
- Now, on the top right corner, you can see sign – in option, click on it. Enter the details of your active gmail id and password to sign – in.
- After completion of sign – in, go to Google search and enter the text that caused reCAPTCHA previously. Hopefully, you will get search result without any reCAPTCHA or you can able to enter reCAPTCHA without any issue.
8. Don’t Search As Robots
After trying all the above solutions, if you still face the issue. Then the problem is with your click speed. You are entering the keyword, selecting images, or entering text and clicking on the enter button very fast. This may result in Google to estimate you as the robot and will stop you. This solution may look odd and strange but sometimes it surely helps for problems like reCAPTCHA.
The automated robots uses capital letters for each word but we humans will enter the text normally with capital letters while we search. Robots click exactly at the center of the check box, robots will select the images very quick, robots will enter the text very fast, and so on. So, you have to slow down yourself and keep the above things in mind, not too slow but reasonably slow to know Google that you are a human and not robot. This solution may look some what awkward but some of the people are able to Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search on following this solution.
9. Illegal Terms
If you are trying to search for illegal terms, Google will stop you by showing a reCAPTCHA message for verification. The searches that violates Google terms will definitely results in getting a reCAPCTHA message and you have to before retrying. Try with different keywords to make the search easy without getting any reCAPTCHA message. As some of the instances illegal terms is the situation for the issue and you have to avoid using illegal terms to Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search.
Wrapping Up Thoughts
When Google detects the unusual traffic from your IP address they will surely stop you throwing a reCAPTCHA message. If the unusual traffic is cleared Google allows you without any reCAPTCHA message. In case, the reCAPTCHA message is shown frequently then surely there is issue with your network, contact Internet service provider (ISP) to Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search as early as possible. You can try all the solutions given above as any one of the option may help you to fix the issue. Not all the systems have the same issue of causing the issue, so keep on trying to rectify the issue. Sometimes, without trying any of the solution on trying again later will solve the issue.
Still, facing the issue or struck up at any point of the solution or having any more queries related to issues in your system? Feel free and let us know through comment section, we will get back to you and will surely help you out.