Netflix is a popular streaming service that provides its customers with access to a large library of movies and TV shows. This service can be accessed from virtually any computing device connected to the Internet. Mobile devices, such as Android and iOS phones can access the service using a special application. On computers, this service can be availed either from the browser or the standalone application. Although it is a stable platform, in some cases certain problems may arise when trying to access Netflix. In this article, we will look at the “M7111-1931-404 Netflix” error.
If you have any problems with your computer or Android device, contact us via this website. We will be happy to help you solve any problems that you may have with your device. This is a free service that we offer without any conditions. However, we ask that when you contact us, try to be as detailed as possible so that you can make an accurate assessment and find the right solution.
How to fix Netflix Error M7111-1931-404
Before performing any of the recommended troubleshooting steps for this particular problem, you should try to restart your computer, as this usually solves most of the problems caused by minor software crashes.
This error message usually occurs when accessing Netflix through a computer browser, but can also appear on mobile devices. The following are recommended troubleshooting steps that you must follow to resolve this issue.
Method 1: Disable AdBlock
AdBlock is a browser extension available for Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Microsoft Edge web browsers that prevent ads from appearing on websites. This can sometimes interfere with Netflix. Try disabling it to see if this is causing the problem.
-> How to Disable AdBlock on Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar and press “Enter” to open the Extensions tab.
3. On the Extension tab, scroll through the list of extensions. Here, you will find the “Adblock” extension. (or “Adblock Plus”).
4. Uncheck the box in the lower right corner of the list.
-> How to disable AdBlock on Safari Web Browser
- Select “Preferences” from the Safari menu and select “Extensions.”
- Uncheck the box next to AdBlock.
-> How to disable AdBlock on Microsoft edge
- Click the Advanced menu (three dots) and select Extensions.
- Move to the AdBlock option in the list and click the gear icon.
- Click on to disable AdBlock.
-> How to disable AdBlock on Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button.
- Then click Add-Ons.
- On the “Add-ons Manager” tab, select “Extensions.”
- Click “Disable” to disable AdBlock.
- Verify whether the problem with the Netflix M7111-1931-404 error still occurs.
Method 2: Uninstall VeeHd extension
VeeHD is a browser add-on that empowers users on the Internet by providing access to high-definition streams. This may seem useful, but it can often interfere with Netflix. To check if this is the cause of the problem, you must remove it from the browser.
- In Google Chrome, type “chrome://extensions/” in the navigation bar at the top and press Enter.
- Scroll down the list of extensions and click the “Uninstall” button associated with VeeHD Enhanced.
- Then click “Yes” in the next window to confirm the removal of the VeeHD Enhanced extension.
You can also remove this using your Windows settings-
1. Click on the Windows logo to open the Start menu.
2. Then, click on the little gear icon to open the settings.
3. Now, click on the “Apps” option.
4. Search for VeeHD and VeeHD Plugin in the given search bar.
5. Click on each entry and select the “Uninstall” option.
6. Verify if the problem with the Netflix M7111-1931-404 error still occurs.
Method 3: Disable Netflix Extensions
There are several Netflix extensions you can get for your browser that seem to enhance your viewing experience. While this may seem like it works, it’s actually considered to be in violation of the terms and conditions of Netflix. If you have any of these extensions in your browser, you should remove it.
- Open Google Chrome, then type “chrome://extensions/” in the navigation bar at the top and press Enter.
- Scroll down the list of extensions and click the “Delete” button associated with the extension you previously downloaded.
- Click “Yes” at the next prompt to confirm the removal of the downloaded extension.
- Check if the problem with the Netflix M7111-1931-404 error is resolved or not.
Method 4: Make sure Netflix servers are connected to the network
This problem can sometimes be caused by a shutdown of the Netflix server. You can check if Netflix is in your area by visiting this website: Is Netflix Down? | Netflix Service Status.