Recently, a lot of questions are being asked on the internet about Dice.com. Most frequently, users are requesting information about deleting the Dice.com account completely. In this article, we will explain all the details regarding the Dice.com account and how to permanently delete the Dice.com account.
What is Dice.com?
Dice.com is probably one of the oldest online job portals around the globe. It was established back in 1990 by Lloyd Linn and Diane Rickert. And it has been growing ever since. Recently, Dice.com has over 3 million registered accounts on their platform. Dice.com is a website where users can look for a job. Here, the users can apply as well as advertise for various jobs. The user has to create an account on the website. This account holds all critical information required for a job interview such as personal details, Resume, required job position, etc.
Why Delete a Dice.com account?
There are multiple reasons for which one must need to delete their online profile. Like finding a suitable job after weeks of searching or stopping to look for jobs and become an entrepreneur themselves, or some personal reasons. Nevertheless, deleting a dice.com account is pretty easy and straight forward. The most common reason for deleting a dice.com account is to get rid of continuous emails being sent to the user’s inbox on an almost daily basis. This might help a fresher who’s desperately looking for a job but it becomes a hassle to delete emails regularly afterward.
How To Delete Dice.com Account?
In this article, we have provided detailed information on how to delete your Dice.com account permanently. Just follow the methods provided in this article carefully, and you’ll be done in no time. As there is no option available on dice.com to delete the account directly, you have to follow one of these methods:
Method 1: Delete your Dice.com account by contacting the website
You cannot delete your account directly from the website, but you can surely contact the website. And as it is a very reputed website, their representative will initiate action in a very short amount of time. To delete your dice.com account, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the URL given below to open the Dice.com webpage.
- Now, once you have reached their homepage, scroll down until you reach the bottom part of the webpage.
- Here, you can see a lot of options in the grey-shaded portion.
- Now, click on “Contact Us” to open the contact page of Dice.com.
- A separate tab will open your browser. This is the “Contact Us” page of Dice.com.
- Now, You will see a small information form on the page. Here, you have to fill out all the necessary details. (e.g, Name, City, State, etc.)
- In the subject section, select “Resume/Profile Issue” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you need to type a request letter to Dice.com. In this section, tell the website that you don’t need the Dice.com account anymore and you wish to terminate it.
- Once you are done with your request, resolve the captcha provided below to verify.
- Finally, click on the “Send your message” button.
- You will hear back from a representative within 48 hours via email.
Method 2: Delete your Dice.com account by sending an email
If you have tried the above method and did not get any response, you can try emailing the company directly.
To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your preferred mail id.
- Now, click on the “New mail” option.
- In the recipient’s address section, put down the following mail-id:
- In the subject section, write “Request for deleting the dice.com account”
- Now, write yet another request letter as before. You can simply copy-paste the request letter from the above method.
- Once you have finished writing the mail, click on the “Send” button to send the mail.
- The dice.com representative will contact you within 48 hours regarding this mail.
If you have any questions regarding the information provided in this article, you can contact us via the comment section below.