Ziprecruiter is yet another online job portal that helps people find decent jobs on its portal. Ziprecruiter was started back in 2010 and it has been gaining popularity ever since. Recently, Ziprecruiter has crossed 100 million user threshold. This company was founded and developed by Ian Siegel, Ward Poulos, Will Redd, and Joe Edmonds.
This is a website where users can create their own personal account containing all their vital information required for a job interview such as interests, experience, education, etc. Users can then use this account to search for jobs on this portal according to their needs. This job hunt includes a listing of the latest openings according to the information provided by the user, payment information and anonymous confirmation of the payment by the user. Users can apply or the job with a single click via this platform.
Deleting your Ziprecruiter account?
There are many people who wish to delete their accounts from various job searching platforms such as Ziprecruiter. There can many reasons behind this action such as:
- Successfully found a job and do not need to search for a job anymore.
- To stop the continuous emails from the websites regarding new openings and promotional offers.
- Some personal reasons
If you wish to delete your Ziprecruiter account, we will provide you the detailed information in this article along with step-by-step instructions on how to do it.
Note: If you want to delete your account just because of the constant e-mails, you can simply mark the e-mails as spam and you won’t have to look at those emails again. This way, you can still use the services of the Ziprecruiter website while avoiding spam emails from the websites.
How To Delete Ziprecruiter Account?
Right now, you can delete your ZipRecruiter account by using any of the two methods given below. Make sure you follow each step carefully. You can either use the website to delete your Zrecruiter account or you can simply write them an e-mail regarding the same. Here’s how to delete your Ziprecruiter account:
1. Deleting your account via the website
To delete your Ziprecruiter account directly from the website, follow the steps given below:
1. Open your preferred web browser.
2. Type “https://www.ziprecruiter.com” in the address bar and hit “Enter”.
3. Now, in the upper right corner of the website, you will see the “Sign in” option. Click on it.
4. After that, the sign-in window will open.
5. Put your log-in credentials and click on the “Sign In” button.
6. Once you log in, you will be redirected to your dashboard on the Ziprecruiter website.
7. In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the “Me” option.
8. Now, a drop-down menu will appear. Head over to the “Help” option in the drop-down menu and click on it.
9. On the Help page, there will be section called “Account and Data Recovery”. Head over to that section and then click on the “How Do I Close My Account” option.
10. After that, an option will appear saying “Click here to close your account”. Click on that link to proceed further.
11. Once you click on the above link, an alert window will appear on the screen asking you to confirm your action. In this window, click on the “Close Account” option to permanently disable your Ziprecruiter account.
2. Delete your account via E-mail
To delete your Ziprecruiter account via E-mail, follow the steps given below:
1. Open your E-mail account which was used to register on the Ziprecruiter website.
2. Click on the “New Mail” option.
3. In the “To:” section of the mail, type “Support@ziprecruiter.com”. This is the email id of the support section of the Ziprecruiter website.
4. In the “Subject” section of the e-mail, write: Request for deleting my account”
5. Now, write a request mail to Ziprecruiter that you wish to terminate your account. You can follow the sample mail provided below. You can either disclose your reason to terminate the account or just request to close the account without it.
Sample: “Dear Ziprecruiter, I am a user of Ziprecruiter.com and I wish to terminate my account. The reason behind this is that I already found a satisfying job and I will not be needing your services anymore. I thank you for your efforts and assistance.
I hope you will take my request into consideration as soon as possible.”
6. Once you are done drafting the mail, click on the Send button to send the mail.
7. The support team from Ziprecruiter.com will be in touch with you within 24 hours and your account will be deleted.
If you have any questions regarding the methods explained in this article, you can reach us via the comment section given below.