Some applications that allow direct streaming of the CCTV cameras on the user’s smartphone. There are a few prerequisites of this setup that are pretty standard in the market such as stable and fast internet connection. Amongst such apps, there is a popular name that you might have heard before called “ICSEE”. In this article, we will tell you how to download and install ICSEE for Windows PC.
What is ICSEE?
ICSEE is a video monitoring application designed for the Android platform that can Livestream the feed from any CCTV camera directly to the mobile device. There are a number of reasons why such an application can come in handy if you have a home security system installed in your home. ICSEE does not require any special cable connection or network setup to work. All you have to do is install the application on your mobile device and link the application with your camera, and that’s it. It will automatically capture the feed from the camera and display it over your mobile phone.
Features of ICSEE:
- Monitor your camera stream on your mobile device in real-time.
- Free software available on the Google Play Store.
- You can select a separate storage location to save a particular clip or a portion of the live feed on your device.
- You can monitor the camera feed from distant locations.
- Have instant access to the feed whenever required.
ICSEE on PC?
As mentioned at the beginning of this article, it is possible to install the ICSEE app for Windows pc. There can be a number of reasons why such an application is required on a personal computer rather than a smartphone. For instance, If you wish to have a backup of all recordings from the past week, you will be unable to do that on a smartphone because of the storage restrictions. And transferring the recordings from mobile devices to computers can be a very tedious task which might result in losing some important part of the recording. Another reason can be the bigger screen size available on the computer that simply cannot be availed on a smartphone. Having a large screen will provide you a better visualization as compared to the standard mobile phone screen.
Thus, we are providing you a detailed guide on how to download and install ICSEE on a Windows PC. Just make sure you read each step carefully before proceeding ahead to prevent any mishaps.
How To Download & Install ICSEE on WIndows and MAC?
As ICSEE is an Android application, you will have to install an Android emulator on your computer to run ICSEE. An Android emulator is basically a software that creates a virtual smartphone on your computer. In this virtual smartphone, you can download and install any Android application or game that you desire. Follow the steps given below to install ICSEE on your computer:
1. First, click on the link given ahead to visit the official website of the Nox app player: https://www.bignox.com/
2. Then, click on the “Download” button to begin downloading the program.
3. Once the Nox player has been downloaded, install it on your computer by clicking the “Install” button on the splash screen.
4. Wait a few minutes as the installation takes place.
5. After the successful installation, you will see a “Start” button. Click on it to open the emulator.
6. Now, click on the “App center” option on the top to open the Google Play Store.
7. Just like any other Android device, you will have to put your Google account credentials to access the play store.
8. Once you have logged in the play store, simply search “ICSEE” on the play store.
9. After that, click on the “Install” button to download and install the application on your android emulator.
10. Once the installation is completed, you can launch the application and set it up just like a normal smartphone set up.
11. Once your application setup has completed, you will be able to monitor your cameras on your computer with the help of ICSEE for Windows.
I hope you learned how to download iCsee for pc and also installation steps for it. You can also read about the Ip Pro For Windows and share your views.