If you have a surveillance system installed at your home such as a security camera that is connected to your local network, you should look into visual monitoring applications like vMEyeCloud. vMEyeCloud is a really great application available for the Android platform that can connect your cameras to your app via IP address and allow you to have a direct real time feed from your mobile. vMEyeCloud is quite popular amongst smartphone users. But unfortunately, it has never been released for the Windows operating system. In this article, we will guide you on how to download and install vMEyeCloud for PC. Just make sure you read the article completely so that you don’t miss out on any important detail.
What is vMEyeCloud?
First, let’s get to know vMEyeCloud a little better. vMEyeCloud is an Android application which is developed by meyetech tools. It offers a lot of features without any expensive price tag. Hence, it has gained popularity amongst users. vMEyeCloud is based on their exclusive vMEye Cloud technology that will allow the users to get the camera feed without going through the hassle of the complicated settings or long buffering time. All you will need to do is create your account on the vMEye Cloud server via the application and then insert the IP address of your local surveillance network. Only these simple 2 steps are necessary to get started with the application.
Here are some more features of vMEyeCloud:
- The audio stream is supported along with the video for better surveillance.
- Remote playback enabled so that you can use the app even if you are not close to your network.
- Online alarm system to alert the user in case of suspicious activity
- User friendly interface for ease of access.
- Snapshot available to capture an image from the stream.
- Supports the “Record Video” feature that will allow you to record a certain part of the feed while watching it live.
- Supports pan, tilt, and zoom features for better control over the live feed.
vMEyeCloud For PC?
As mentioned earlier, vMEyeCloud has not been released or developed for the Windows operating system. Hence you will need an android emulator to run vMEyeCloud for PC. If you install vMEyeCloud for PC, you can simply make a separate set up just for 24 by 7 monitoring and surveillance. There are a few more advantages of vMEyeCloud for PC such as surveillance on a better screen, better app performance as compared to the mobile device, better handling, and management, etc. Also, you can record long streams that can be checked out later on the computer as storage won’t be much of a problem as compared to smartphone storage.
How to Download vMEyeCloud for PC?
To download vMEyeCloud for PC, follow the steps given below:
1. First, you will need to download a good android emulator for your PC.
2. Download the Blustacks android emulator from https://www.bluestacks.com/ and install it on your PC.
3. Once it is installed, open the Bluestacks emulator to proceed ahead.
4. Now, you will see the Google play store application similar to the smartphone. Click on it to open the play store.
5. Now, sign in with your Google account to access the play store.
6. Once you are signed in, search “vMEyeCloud” in the search bar.
7. You will find the application on the top result. Click on it to open the download page.
8. Here, click on the “Install” button to download vMEyeCloud for pc.
9. Once the installation is completed, you can open vMEyeCloud on your pc and set up it on your pc.
This was our guide to download vMEyeCloud for pc. If you have any query regarding this article, you can reach us via the comment section below