There are a few tools on the internet that are designed for the sole purpose of keeping your identity secure while browsing. A VPN is one such tool which is the most popular one in the category. Due to the vast requirement of VPN all around the globe, there are dozens of different VPN services available that you can install on your system and get started right away. The VPN Master is a well-known VPN software available mainly for the Android operating system. But, in this article, we will tell you how to download and install VPN Master on your PC with the help of a few simple steps. Therefore, make sure you read the article until the very end to make sure you understand everything about VPN Master for PC.
What is a VPN?
VPN stands for “Virtual Private Network”. Basically, a VPN is a software that is capable of rerouting your internet traffic via certain distant locations. There are multiple reasons why one must require a VPN to surf the internet. For example, there a few websites that are banned in certain countries. Therefore, to access such a website, you will have to replace your country’s IP address with a country where the content is not blocked. Similarly, a VPN service is the best way to hide your identity over the internet as your data traffic cannot be used to trace your location by some intruder when you are using a VPN.
What is VPN Master?
As mentioned above, there are a dozens of VPN service providers available around the internet that will provide different features. Some services are completely free to use whereas there are a few premium VPN services that need a subscription to access the premium features. VPN Master is a free VPN service available for various operating systems such as Android, Windows, Mac Chrome, and iOS. You can also buy the premium version to access a few extra features that can come in handy for heavy usage. There are a few noteworthy features of VPN Master such as:
- The speed available on VPN Master is pretty good.
- It is a pretty reputed software so you can rest assured about your data privacy protection.
- The user interface for VPN Master is quite decent and easily understandable.
- VPN Master is a best option if you use public WiFi on a daily basis.
- There is no area restriction for using the VPN Master services.
- You can use the VPN Master services to block any website for parental control and unblock whenever required.
How To Download VPN Master on PC?
The VPN Master software can be downloaded directly from the official website from the link provided in this article. Although, you can use the google chrome extension of the application if you wish to use the VPN service only via google chrome. We will be providing detailed instructions on how to install VPN Master on PC below. Make sure you read and follow every step carefully to avoid any problems in the installation.
1. VPN Master for Google Chrome
There is a web extension of VPN Master available, especially for Google Chrome. To install it, follow the steps given below:
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Head over to the Google Chrome settings.
3. Select the “More Tools” option from the drop-down menu.
4. Then, click on the “Extensions” option to open the Chrome extension tab.
5. Now, click on the extensions menu and select “Open chrome web store”.
6. On the web store, type “VPN Proxy Master” and hit enter.
7. You will see the “VPN Proxy Master” at the top. Click on “Add to Chrome” to add the VPN service to your Chrome browser.
8. Now, the VPN will be downloaded and install in your Chrome browser. You can use the extensions tab to use the VPN.
2. VPN Master for Windows
To install VPN Master on your Windows PC, follow these steps:
1. Click on the given link to open the official webpage of VPN Master: https://vpnmaster.co/
2. Now, scroll down until the “Downloads” section.
3. Here, you can select the “Windows” operating system from the download options.
4. After you select the OS, the download will begin.
5. After the downloaded is completed, install the software from the download folder.
6. Once the installation is completed, you will see that the VPN Master will start automatically.
7. Now, simply click on the “Tap To Connect” button to enjoy anonymous internet surfing.