Wordswag Alternative For PC. Wordswag is a very popular text and graphic designing software. You might see a lot of familiar posts on social media that are designed by the means of software similar to wordswag. In this application, you can basically choose any graphic design and put your own motivational quotes or lyrics from your favorite song. The only limit with the creativity for wordswag is your imagination.
Although, you can only enjoy wordswag with your Android device as it has not been developed for the Windows operating system. Therefore, we are presenting you with some decent alternatives for wordswag that you can install on your PC. Make sure you take a look at all of our recommendations and try every application out to get the perfect app for yourself.
Wordswag Alternative For PC
1. Pic Stitch
As the name suggests, Pic Stitch is a great application to quickly create a collage of multiple pictures in one single frame. You can get really creative with this feature as you can combine various emotions in one image or various images that portray similar emotions.
- More than 250 layouts
- Various aspect ratios supported
- Customizable border adjustment
- Simple user interface
- Can be directly linked with the social media platform
- Can save projects at a higher resolution
Here’s how to download Pic Stitch for PC:
- Install Bluestacks android emulator on your Windows PC from https://www.bluestacks.com/.
- Then, install the emulator on your PC and launch it.
- Now, head over to the play store in the emulator and search “Pic Stitch”.
- Install the app in the emulator and click “Open” to run the app.
2. Canva : Graphic Design, Poster/Logo Maker
The title of this application is pretty self explanatory. As mentioned, you can create various graphic designs by yourself and include that in any image along with the text. You can also use the app to design logos or posters for some events.
- Create images in the required aspect ratio for Facebook cover or Instagram stories
- Edit and add text in images with stylish fonts.
- Simple application available for free of cost
- Default templates available especially for Instagram stories
- Many filters are available for you to choose from.
Follow the steps below to download Canva on PC:
- Open the android emulator on your PC.
- Head over to the play store and search “Canva” on the play store.
- You will see the application pop up in the first place. Click on it to open the download page.
- Click on the install button to download the app.
- You can use the app in the emulator now to create your artwork.
3. Flyer Maker
Here is another alternative for wordswag. Flyer maker is a beautiful application available on the play store. If you are looking for an application especially for editing or creating flyers or professionals, this application is made for you. Here are some noteworthy features of flyer maker:
- More than 5000 different design templates
- Save your poster in the ap itself to use later
- Simply select the graphic design according to the theme
- Many fonts available and you can add your own fonts
- Multiple layers of images possible
- Automatically save your progress
To download Flyer Maker, follow the steps given below:
- Open the android emulator that you have previously downloaded.
- Head over to the Google play store and search “Flyer maker” in the search bar.
- Download the Application from the top result.
- Once it is installed, you can use it on your PC.
These are our recommendations for a geed alternative for Wordswag. If you like our picks, let us know in the comment section below.